Fuel Diet & Nutrition Articles
Pine Pollen is nature’s anabolic steroid and one of the best supplements a serious lifter can take. Here are 3 reasons why you need to replace you crappy bodybuilding supplements with this wonder food.
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the latest crazes in the fitness community due to its potential effects on insulin sensitivity, muscle cramping and fatloss. But are benefits real or all hype? Here are some thoughts on the subject and how to incorporate this potential miracle food into your diet.
The Warrior Diet by Ori Hofmekler outlines a diet and workout plan designed to awaken your inner warrior to eliminate disease and ignite fat loss. Here is an overview of the one meal a day diet plan.
Is there a correlation between alcohol and building muscle? Understand how alcohol effects your body and decide whether or not to include it in your training plan.
There are “Longevity Hot Spots” in the world where obesity is unheard of; places where the residents have no word in their vocabulary for diabetes, cancer is rare and the people regularly live healthy vital lives well into their 90s and even 100s. Understanding them maybe the key to discovering the fountain of youth.
What are the benefits of Amino Acid Supplements? Amino acids are important and vital components in maintaining health and muscle mass, as they are the building blocks of all proteins. Also know as branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), having sufficient amino acids provides the body with the basic elements needed body to function properly.
What are the most essential supplements for optimal health? Here is our list of the top six types of supplementation that you should consider taking if you want to live longer and stronger.
A common (and correct) view in fitness is that diet and nutrition account for the majority of the results in your fitness efforts. Most trainers would agree that if average Joe or Jane wants results (weight loss, fat loss, muscle gains, etc.), then a good diet will account for 80%+ of the effort, with the other 20% being exercise.
There are lots of pre-workout supplements on the market, though unfortunately most are only a combination of artificial flavors, sugar and a high dose of caffeine to make you feel the “pump”. But why take something that gives fake results when you can take something cheaper that will give you an actual “PUMP”? This is where the amino acid L-Arginine comes in.