Bodyweight Exercise: 8 Primary Benefits of Sprinting
Sprint training is an incredible tool for improving your health and physical fitness and can be done in a fraction of the time that jogging requires. Because sprinting is difficult and requires considerable will power, it can also develop mental toughness and help relieve stress. Check out this quick video and list of the 8 primary benefits of sprinting.
8 Primary Benefits of Sprinting
- Increased Fat Loss
- Builds Muscle and Stimulates Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers
- Increases Endurance and Work Capacity
- Improves Heart Health and Ability to Handle Stress
- Improved Insulin Sensitivity and Energy Levels
- Improved Circulation and Lung Function
- Improves Brain Function and May Help With Depression
- Builds Will Power and Mental Toughness
Click here to watch more videos by Awake and Alive.
BECOME AN AWAKE AND ALIVE MEMBER
30 DAY RISK-FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP
Trackback from your site.